Scheduled events for the most widely-traded currencies, that may also affect indices and commodities. Times are GMT+3.
Monday, 3rd October
- 09:30: CHF — CPI
Tuesday, 4th October
- 02:30: JPY — CPI
- 06:30: AUD — Cash Rate
Wednesday, 5th October
- 04:00: NZD — Official Cash Rate
- 09:00: EUR — German Trade Balance
- 15:15: USD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 6th October
- 09:00: EUR — German Factory Orders
- 14:30: EUR — ECB Monetary Policy Meeting Accounts
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
Friday, 7th October
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.