Monday, 18th July
- 01:45: NZD — CPI
Tuesday, 19th July
- 04:30: AUD — Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
- 09:00: CHF — Trade Balance
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
- 20:45: GBP — BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
Wednesday, 20th July
- 02:10: AUD — RBA Gov Lowe Speaks
- 09:00: GBP — CPI
- 15:30: CAD — CPI
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 21st July
- 01:45: NZD — Trade Balance
- 02:50: JPY — Trade Balance
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
Friday, 22nd July
- 02:30: JPY — CPI
Tuesday, 19th July, at market close — .WTICrude trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.