Tuesday, 16th August
- 12:00: EUR — Trade Balance
- 15:30: CAD — CPI
Wednesday, 17th August
- 05:00: NZD — Official Cash Rate
- 09:00: GBP — CPI
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 18th August
- 09:00: CHF — Trade Balance
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
- 20:20: USD — FOMC Member George Speaks
Friday, 19th August
- 01:45: NZD — Trade Balance
- 02:30: JPY — CPI
Friday, 19th August, at market close — .WTICrude trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.